5.17.2008

My Internet Stalker

Hey everybody! So as most of you know, I'm a little Craigslist addict. I've met some really cool people all over the country through Craigslist.org (including my Chicago twin, Amy!). Florida has proven to be lacking in cool kids on CL, so I decided to venture into the Yahoo personals arena to see what I could turn up.
This has brought me more entertainment than I could have ever hoped for. I just wanted to share with the rest of you what has filled hours with laughter for me... I'm so going to hell for this one.
(PS. This is the internet stalker I was referring to in my last blog. I could totally post his picture too, but I guess that would be going a little too far. I do have a heart)


On 05/13/2008 02:35 pm EDT, Andre wrote:
hi quirky girl im andre.totally probly not your type but i hav this weird like cyber crush thing going on for some reason,there i just blew it so cool.any way hope you enjoy tampa,um maybe write back some time.ok bye now then oh and yea mt pic is lame but my sis and i are putting up new ones im just really being a wimp about this whole thing.but yea ok bye

On 05/14/2008 01:06 am EDT, Andre wrote:
hi its me again[duh right like you didnt know] .but i seen that you veiwed again and i dont really hav the best frrling about the whole thing.but my sister and wer talking(shes like mt best olny friend down here pathitic right)but she thinks you seem like we all might click to and at least be able to stand a nite out together.so go to some random show at the state theater in st pete,itl be fun promise and its easy to ditch out there it you hate it.i dont know think about it.oh and i dont know if your a paid member,oh andddddddd if your waiting for a few new pics im puting some up tomorow fer real.but yea if your not a paid member my yahoo im id is bad_b_friend so if you want to talk or whatever.and also i was just thinking how i wrote that whole dont send me a rejection thingy i guess you can ill get over it.well ok im rambeling now so bye

On 05/14/2008 04:47 pm EDT, Andre wrote:
so yea hey funny bumping into you here again.hehe lame i know.but um i just wanted to say hi.....so hi

[OK. I admit, I'm an asshole for encouraging him by sending an email. I'm going to hell]
from V Bellamy
to bad_b_friend@yahoo.com
date Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:52 PM
subject yahoo
Hey
I don't know if this is your email or not, but I'm not a paid member and I don't have yahoo messenger thingy.
So yeah. hi.
What kind of music do you like? Favorite bands? Favorite movies? Favorite books?
Basics, y'know
Vega

On 05/15/2008 01:18 pm EDT, Andre wrote:
hey i think you wrote my email cause your really the only girl iv wrote enough to get that far.sorry if im seeming so weird its just hard to try and be normal on here.but i think your a cutie and i hope we can get past this aukward(how do you spell that) part and at least maybe be friends.so yea write back please and ill try and be normal

from jon holmes
to V Bellamy
date Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:03 PM
subject Re: yahoo
um hi im trying to think of who you are i only sent a
few emails out but you know.anyway iv sort of been a
bore lately but i like to like random
shows,skateboard.i dont know normal stuff i
guess.music goes alot of difrent ways for me but id
say my fav is like emo type stuff,alkiline trio used
to be my fav but im not sure anymore but saves the
day, the anniversery,i cant think right now i really
want to figure out who you are.tell me your head line
on your profile please then ill be able to think
better(i hope).ok hopefully you write back i must seem
like a total flake.bye

from jon holmes
to V Bellamy
date Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:22 PM
subject Re: yahoo
hey are you the cutie with the lip ring.

from jon holmes
to V Bellamy
date Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM
subject Re: yahoo
so hey i guess i messed up again.i was wondering if
maybe you could give me a few pointers on how to some
off less unapealing or whatever it is that im doing
wrong.iv been trying this yahoo thing for like a year
now and your really the first girl who even wrote
back.funny i guess.guess what else i never was a paid
member till i say your profile.i was so sure we would
click(that is if im even writeing who i think i am
that would be even more pathetic)but for real i dont
mean to come off so werid and stuff but im am in this
like super needy place,and thats whats wrong im sure
but hell i dont even know.so here i am super physco
writeing you and i am sorry(a little only cause i mean
heck this is it anyway)so anyway how weird huh,oh and
as you probley know anyway im from detroit so dont go
marking all florida guys as weird they are mostly
dicks though i can tell you that.ok and on the chance
i didnt blow it yet i thought of my fav movie,repo man
or raiseing arizona or the big lebowski welll i could
go on and on.so hey how bout maybe writeing back and
letting me down easy please not one of the courtsey
replys the hav on the personals i hate those thing fer
real please.or you could even decide we can keep
writeing that would be cool too(again thats even if
this is the right girl).ok well im done i guess.bye

No comments: