5.23.2008

Holy Crap

I was planning on driving up to Wisconsin this weekend so I could pick up the rest of my belongings. However, I just got a call from the studio asking me to do some prepping on Thursday. So I checked flights. I arrive in Milwaukee at 9 pm tomorrow. I will be around until Wednesday at 6 pm. Not much time to pack up and decide what I'm keeping and what gets donated to friends. I will be getting rid of my entire winter wardrobe!

I need this money so badly, and I knew that if I said no to this offer, they quite possibly would never call me again. So anyway, that's the deal. I'm frantically trying to get my stuff done here before I leave. I have to finish painting my room and then pack quickly. Wish me luck!!

(I'll post pictures of the new place when I get back here)

No comments: