8.21.2011

April 18th - Wrigley Field Road Tour

On August 27th, I will be biking in the Wrigley Field Road Tour, a 100 mile bike tour from Chicago to Milwaukee, to raise money for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC). I'm taking part in TEAM TO END AIDS (T2) and over the next several months I’ll be preparing to bike to the finish line!

With your help, I hope to raise money for AFC in its work to develop a comprehensive system of HIV/AIDS prevention and care, advocate for sound and compassionate public policy, coordinate the activities of local AIDS service providers, and fund dozens of community-based organizations providing AIDS prevention, care, housing, education, and capacity-building projects.

Click here to visit my Web page

With over 40,000 individuals living with HIV in the Chicago area and approximately 1,600 new infections occurring in Illinois each year, your partnership in battling HIV/AIDS is more crucial than ever.

Please support me as I bike in the Wrigley Field Road Tour as a T2 participant. Any amount contributes to the overall cause, even if it's $5 or $10. Click here to make a donation

Thank you in advance for your contribution!
Love & Light,
Vega


PS. Because I will be training while in full time graduate school for Traditional Chinese Medicine, my time is extremely limited. 100 miles is a huge personal goal of mine, and in order to be allowed to ride in the Wrigley Road Tour I must meet the team's minimum fundraising amount by June 1st. It's quite a lot of money, so I'm asking you to forward this to anyone you know who would be interested in supporting the AIDS Foundation of Chicago. Your help means a lot to me. http://afc.aidschicago.org/netcommunity/vegabells

No comments: